Compliance and Risk Verification
Ensuring compliance, every time.
If you're serious about protecting your company from unnecessary risks and issues, we can help.
Compliance and Risk
Proof of compliance
Project quality plans
Enhance your credibility by eliminating risks and non-compliance issues.
Construction is full of risks. There are risks everywhere; from quality and safety to environmental and project management. Risks hit you from every angle.
At FTQ360, we understand that you need to hold your subcontractors and construction team accountable for the proper completion of work every single day. You also need to prove compliance to regulators, customers and litigants. And that isn’t always easy.
But if you’re serious about protecting your company from unnecessary risks, we can help.
PROOF OF COMPLIANCE
Definitive proof of project compliance.
Ensuring customer satisfaction is a serious business – and presenting easy-to-read inspection reports and proof-positive compliance documentation can really help. The FTQ360 Software Platform includes comprehensive inspection reports to get you started.
- Document compliance a each stage of construction
- Mandatory checkpoints for inspection completion
- Time and GPS stamped checkpoints and pictures
- Multiple sign-off with signatures
- Detailed inspection activity logs
Accurate inspections from the whole team.
If you’re serious about quality, you’ll know that reliability and consistency are vital. The FTQ360 Software Platform has advanced technology-enabled features to help you keep organized and stay in control.
- Mandatory checkpoints
- Single platform used by all inspectors
- Project specification accessible directly from inspection screen
- Documented sign-offs and formal approvals
PROJECT QUALITY PLANS
Comprehensive inspection and test plans.
When you’re serious about quality, the upfront planning of inspections – and then the use of them to guide the inspectors – becomes a business imperative. With the FTQ360 Software Platform, inspection and test plans are baked right into the process.
- Create project quality plans with the required inspections, tests, hold points and audits
- Automatically track plan compliance
- Automate deviation alerts
How we helped Henkels & McCoy
COMPLIANCE AND RISK VERIFICATION
Because we have many different projects and project managers, FTQ provides a consistent platform for inspections, reporting and documentation – regardless of location.