Defect and Deficiency Reduction for General Contractors
Proactively remove defects.
If you're serious about reducing defects and deficiencies, we can help.
Defect and Deficiency
Proactive reduction processes
Problem solving analytics
Accountability for compliance
Systematically eliminate deficiencies.
We believe that deficiencies are preventable. And that whatever your current levels of defects, they can be improved. There really is no need to make the same mistake over and over, and over again.
We believe that building it right the first time is always faster and costs less than building it wrong and repairing it. And that the fastest way to increase profits for everyone is preventing costly deficiencies in the first place.
PROACTIVE REDUCTION PROCESES
Proven deficiency functions and tools.
Cost reduction is a serious issue for most businesses, so proactively eliminating costly deficiencies is an absolute must for the best quality management teams. The FTQ360 Software Platform has an advanced defect reduction system that also includes pre-construction risk prevention tools.
- Target the most costly deficiencies using dashboards and reports
- Defect reduction systems prevent the most costly deficiencies
- First Time Quality dashboards and reports track defect reduction successes
Reach the pinnacle of quality management program expertise by systematically preventing deficiencies.
Insightful performance dashboards and reports.
Serious decisions need robust data, just as effective business management relies on regular measurement and analysis of performance metrics. The FTQ360 Software Platform includes powerful quality performance scoring and reporting functionality as standard.
- Interactive dashboards identify the most frequent and costly deficiencies
- Root cause analysis by reason codes
- Trend reports track improvements
- Rank subcontractors performance on dashboards and reports
Make better decisions with advanced performance scoring and management capabilities.
ACCOUNTABILITY FOR COMPLIANCE
Definitive proof of project compliance.
Ensuring customer satisfaction is a serious business – and presenting easy-to-read inspection reports and proof-positive compliance documentation can really help. The FTQ360 Software Platform includes comprehensive inspection reports to get you started.
- Proactive prevention of customer punch items
- Verified checks of project-specific risks
- Time and GPS stamped checkpoints and pictures
- Consistent documentation at each stage of construction
- Detailed audit trail
Protect yourself from avoidable non-compliance issues and enhance your credibility with customers.
How we helped Wagman Construction
DEFECT AND DEFICIENCY REDUCTION
One of the best ways to reduce costs is to reduce defects, recurring issues and rework. FTQ360 identifies recurring issues across projects and helps us to target and eliminate them – adding time and dollars to the bottom line.