GENERAL CONTRACTING | DEFECT AND DEFICIENCY REDUCTION
Remove defects in a proactive manner.
We can help, if reducing issues and deficiencies is important to you.
Defect and Deficiency
Proactive reduction processes
Problem solving analytics
Accountability for compliance
To eliminate deficiencies, you need to be systematic.
You can prevent deficiencies – and however many defects you currently have, that level can be improved. You don’t have to make the same mistakes over and over, and over again.
If you get it right the first time, it’s always faster and less expensive than constructing it the wrong way, then having to repair it. Preventing costly deficiencies in the first place is also the quickest way to increase profits for everyone.
PROACTIVE REDUCTION PROCESSES
Tried and tested deficiency functions and tools.
Most businesses have an issue with cost reduction, and the best quality management teams make it an absolute priority to proactively eliminate costly deficiencies. An advanced defect reduction system with risk prevention tools is an integral part of the FTQ360 Software Platform.
- Using the FTQ360 Software Platform’s dashboards and reports, you can target the most costly deficiencies
- Prevent the issues that are causing the most delays. FTQ360 tracks days lost due to each issue so you can see which problems are busting the schedule.
- Get visibility into the actual costs associated with issues and deficiencies, even if when the do not involve chargebacks
- Keep track of your defect reduction successes using First Time Quality dashboards and reports
Systematically prevent deficiencies to achieve quality management program excellence.
Get information and insight from performance reports and dashboards.
Serious decisions should be based on robust data, and regular measurement and analysis of performance metrics are crucial to effective business management. With the FTQ360 Software Platform, you get powerful quality performance scoring and reporting functionality as standard..
- Interactive dashboards will help you identify the deficiencies that occur most frequently and extract the highest cost
- Perform root cause analysis using reason codes
- Use trend reports to keep track of improvements
- Use dashboards and reports to assess and rank the performance of subcontractors
Advanced performance scoring and management capabilities give you the power to make better decisions.
ACCOUNTABILITY FOR COMPLIANCE
Project compliance demands definitive proof.
Presenting easy-to-read inspection reports and proof-positive compliance documentation can go a long way to ensuring customer satisfaction – which is critical, in today’s business environment. The FTQ360 Software Platform provides a set of comprehensive inspection reports to get you started.
- At each stage of construction, provide consistent documentation of properly completed work
- Prevent customer punch items proactively
- Conduct verified checks of the risks specific to each project
- Integrated pictures and videos form your mobile devices with Time and GPS stamps
- Maintain a detailed trail for compliance auditing
Use the compliance-screen to give visibility to all relevant stakeholders
Protect yourself from avoidable non-compliance issues and enhance your credibility with customers.
How we helped Wagman Construction
DEFECT AND DEFICIENCY REDUCTION
One of the best ways to reduce costs is to reduce defects, recurring issues and rework. FTQ360 identifies recurring issues across projects and helps us to target and eliminate them – adding time and dollars to the bottom line.