Defect & Deficiency Reduction
Be proactive when you remove defects.
If one of your priorities is reducing defects and deficiencies, we can help.
Defect and Deficiency
Proactive reduction processes
Problem solving analytics
Accountability for compliance
Be systematic about eliminating deficiencies.
Deficiencies are prevented by ensuring each phase of construction is 100% correct and complete before moving on to the next phase. And whatever your current levels of defects, it’s possible to improve. Making the same mistake over and over again really isn’t necessary.
If you build it right the first time and prevent costly deficiencies in the first place, this is always faster and less expensive than building it wrong, then having to repair it. This is also the quickest way to increase profits for the builder and the trade contractor.
PROACTIVE REDUCTION PROCESSES
Deficiency functions and tools that are tried and tested.
Like most businesses, you’ll be looking to reduce costs, and to implement the best quality management. To achieve this, the proactive elimination of costly deficiencies is an absolute must. The FTQ360 Software Platform provides an advanced defect reduction system, complete with risk prevention tools.
- Identify the most costly deficiencies with informative, easy-to-use dashboards
- Prevent the most costly deficiencies by implementing FTQ360’s defect reduction systems
- Track your defect reduction successes using First Time Quality dashboards and reports
Reach the highest level of quality management program expertise by taking a systematic approach to preventing deficiencies.
Performance dashboards and reports with actionable insight.
Data-driven decisions need robust data. In the same way, effective business management requires focused, perceptive performance metrics through regular measurement and analysis. Powerful quality performance scoring and reporting functionality are standard features of the FTQ360 Software Platform.
- Identify deficiencies that happen most frequently and cost the most, using interactive dashboards
- Use reason codes to perform root cause analysis
- Monitor improvements using trend reports
Rank the performance of your subcontractors using dashboards and reports
Make better decisions with advanced performance scoring and management capabilities.
ACCOUNTABILITY FOR COMPLIANCE
You need to provide definitive proof to ensure project compliance.
Achieving customer satisfaction is crucial today – and one way to help is by presenting easy-to-read inspection reports and proof-positive compliance documentation. Comprehensive inspection reports on the FTQ360 Software Platform will help get you started.
- Prevent customer punch items through a proactive quality inspection process
- Verify specific project risks are correctly addressed and handled
- Include time and GPS stamped pictures and checkpoints
- Ensure atypical project requirements are executed as planned
- Provide consistent documentation at each construction stage
- Record and document a detailed audit trail
- Use the compliance-screen for instant visibility
Protect yourself from avoidable non-compliance issues and enhance your credibility with customers.
How we helped Wagman Construction
DEFECT AND DEFICIENCY REDUCTION
One of the best ways to reduce costs is to reduce defects, recurring issues and rework. FTQ360 identifies recurring issues across projects and helps us to target and eliminate them – adding time and dollars to the bottom line.